Just like that, October has come to a close!
This was quite the busy month with a big
and vague announcement at work, a long distance to run and several projects to keep me busy.
In Portland, summer ended and the rain made its comeback
for the next 9 months. With its presence a fun new hashtag was born on instagram for PDX'ers to embrace the gloomy days: #WhenItRainsItPortlands (started by Gilganizer)
Drum Roll Please...................................
- I finished my first marathon on October 7th, 2012
- I Voted!
- Completed 21 Days of the OctNOber Challenge (Week 1, Week 2, Week 3)
- I didn't drink alcohol for 35 days - the longest streak since turning 21!
- Current Running Stats: 100.2 Miles
- My new best Nike+ FuelBand Day: 11,585
- Watched all 54 episodes of Breaking Bad that have aired to date. Only 8 left starting Spring 2013!
- DIY Family Name Art for the beach house.
- Halloween Decorations (here and here) but no costumes.
- A wonderful Beach weekend with my parents, Bailey and Dan!
- The Macklemore Concert with Brooke and Brad
- Seeing Dan after his visit home to Chicago
- Dan said "I love you" for the first time. I
criedsmiled, hugged and kissed him and said it back...about a hundred times. He took my breath away.
Thanks for coming back for the monthly recap series! Onward, November!