You guys have been on a wild ride with me this past month and I'm a little bummed to say goodbye to it.
If we look back to March's Eight Great Goals here's how I opened up my eyes to the month:
Ah, March – what do you plan to bring?
More responsibility, more puppy fun, more photos, more love, more smiles, more silliness, more laughter, more improvement, more sleep? I honestly hope all of the above!
And seriously - ALL of the above were fulfilled and exceeded.
- I realized what I am made of with the new responsibilities and weight on my shoulders at work
- Matt was home - that's never a bad thing. Proof here & here.
- The food around this joint was un-believable. Take a look for yourself!
- I accepted a blogging award - thanks! And Dan received an Employee of the Quarter Award!
- Dan treated me to a Blazers game and we splurged on a Shamrock Shake!!
- I met little miss Olive and more importantly was able to catch up with her beautiful mom, Tanna!
- I'm pretty sure that Dan and I didn't eat out more than 5 times - but I sort of
definitelylost track! Twice we may have eaten popcorn at Cinetopia for a meal - I haven't decided if that counts? Not Accountable
- As of today, Friday morning - I'm still leading my NCAA bracket
- I'm constantly reminded of how wonderful my boyfriend is
- I got some time on this inspiring girl's website sharing my food prep with her followers - she's studying to become a registered dietitian
The last 29 days haven't been perfect, but I feel like things are looking up and they will only get better from here.
And once again as we leave the month, I'd like to repeat that I thank you for all of the well wishes, thoughts, notes and letters wishing us well after the loss of a wonderful woman. We miss you Granny!