Happy Friday to anyone and everyone!
I won't keep you here for long today because there's some awesome things going on. How about we list these awesome things in backwards chronological order!
1. THIS GUY arrives to PDX for a rainy weekend of snuggles and hopefully not as much work as we have on the horizon. Thankfully mom, dad and the golden sisters will break up some of that crunch time - plus I promised to make another round of my meatloaf.
2. Shady kitty comes over and will be with me for an entire week - he's the blood brother of my former kitty that I lost in a cat-stody battle.
3. My co-workers arranged a Friday night pub-crawl that requires a prompt exit from work at an hour well before I've usually been leaving this week. I don't plan to get too sloshy based on reasons #1 and #2 above.
4. I have an Eye Doctor Appointment - which doesn't sound that cool, but it's pretty damn exciting when I'm down to only one spare set of contacts AND I have a pair of Firmoo glasses to redeem and review. These ones are cool, right?
5. It's Friday and that means it's time for me to try to begin a routine where no matter what I hit the gym at 6am before work - this is because more often than I'd like to admit the sweat session gets skipped on Fridays for reasons like #3 above.
Mom recommends this circuit that she did this week:
10, 8, 6, 4, 2 Reps of Jumping Pull Ups, Push Ups, Squats + 100M Row
2, 4, 6, 8, 10 Reps of Jumping Pull Ups, Push Ups, Squats + 100M Row
6. I cleaned my house last night (including laundry) because of all the reasons above - and my does that feel amazing! *Laundry also means folding clothes that have been "In the laundry" since my trip to Mexico in late August. oops.
Who else is linking up with Amanda's Friday Favorites?