Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Quick n' Dirty Confessions

:: I woke up today to see the Blood Moon and found it extremely lackluster. Looking at pictures on the internet is way more cool (mother nature cries). I also giggle at "Blood Moon" because I'm 12.


:: We got new toys at the gym to play with and I'm thrilled to finally have floor space for circuit drills and resistance band pull up practice. The only down-side? They removed the mirrors from the walls! #You'reSoVain


:: Last night I spotted a giant spider in my room on the wall next to my bed. I grabbed my phone for the snapchat pre-kill and lost it. Nothing worse than not knowing where a spider is as you try to sleep with your mouth closed

:: This weekend I'm going to my very first* real college football game / tailgate. 

*I realize that sounds crazy for a sporty girl like me but the games I went to in college don't actually count because I never actually watched. Also, apparently it's a thing to wear a dress to games in the South?

:: That's right, in the South! This guy made me bail on dog sitting plans over the weekend after he surprised me with plane tickets and an invite to see where he spent the four five drunkest years of his life. Apparently it's supposed to be a big game

Confessing is good for the soul - what do you have to spill today?

link up with Kathy!
Vodka and Soda

23 comments

Lynsey @ Eternally Wanderlyn said...

I tried to check out the moon, but it's way too cloudy to see anything here. Oh, well. Have fun at the game! :D

Kathy@MoreCoffeeLessTalky said...

WHY WOULD THEY REMOVE THE MIRRORS??? #stupidity

thanks for linking up!
-kathy
Vodka and Soda

Lora Ashley said...

WHAT!?!?! You're going to the game Saturday...I'm officially jealous. It is going to be HUGE and I am so excited to see the outcome. Of course I hope my Auburn Tigers win, BUT Mississippi State is rolling along too and part of me hopes the underdog kind of dominates this year. Either way it won't disappoint.
And yes some gals do dress up for the games, but not this gal...I dec myself out in all things team related!

Katie Elizabeth said...

Confession: I didn't know a single thing about this Blood Moon until everyone was posting about it this morning. Ha!

P!nky said...

Yay new gym toys, woop woop! But boo no mirrors, that stinks. I'm all about checking my form [legit] and tush [not legit haha] in the mirrors.

Have so much fun this weekend! xoxo

Jenn said...

I agree about the blood moon--looks MUCH cooler online than in real life.
Have so much fun this weekend--sounds like it's gonna be a blast!

Amy's Fashion Blog said...

I hope you have a great time at the game. I have never been to a collage game before either.

Ashley @ ladyacray.blogspot.com said...

Oh my gosh have fun!! Surprise plane tickets? Total brownie points. I'm not sure how I feel about wearing a dress to a football game...

Helene in Between said...

wooo! that game will be a blast (even though i don't care abut football, it's still fun to go :))

Brianne said...

Yeah up north going to a football game means jeans & a team shirt or whatnot...apparently down here it means get all dolled up in a dress & boots or heels... I don't get it.

BLovedBoston said...

Aint no shame in wanting to watch yourself why you workout!!!

Melissa Nicole said...

AWWWW THAT'S SO CUTE BRI!

he got points for that. tell him i said that.

also blood moon is now what i'm calling shark week.

Tracey said...

I did not even know about this blood moon! (and the name also makes me LOL)

MakeMeUpMia said...

That picture is adorable!!

justmeng said...

Wearing a dress to a football game sounds dreadful ... #mygirlisnotasouthernbelle

kailyn said...

NO MIRRORS FOR GYM SELFIES?! THIS IS BULLSHIT!

Meagan said...

Isn't it the WOOORST when the spider disappears on you, omg, nightmares. I can't.

MacKensie said...

Alwys wear dresses. NEVER jorts. #SECLYFE

The Girl who Loved to Write said...

Such an adorable picture!

Kenzie Smith said...

I tried so hard to see the eclipse and the blood moon but it was too cloudy. Meh, oh well.
Ugh Spiders.
Also, yay for trips to see the boyfriend!!

Kasey Lynne said...

Have the best weekend ever! Can't wait to hear the stories you'll have from your first tailgate!! :)

Meghan @ Southern Belle Secrets said...

I can't hardly stand it if I lose sight of a bug before it's killed. I won't sleep in my room if I know it wasn't caught. Call me paranoid but I don't want any bugs jumping in my mouth!

xoxo,
Meghan

Kate @ Another Clean Slate said...

Nothing beats an SEC game. You're going to have a blast!!