Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Jessi Does the Mission

Yes, my last post I revealed that I kissed a boy - multiple times - during my twenty-day blogging disappearance. 

I'm not trying to keep the sweet, sappy and juicy details from you, really. 

I can tell you the part where we were drunk in love outside of Fenway Park and strangers were shouting everything from "Get a room!" to "Say yes!" to "Say no!". In fact, we were sober. And I happened to get sick that evening and almost hurled my cookies on the T, but he was my ride or die and suggested we stop for chicken strips, water and a place to hurl. It was his best call yet. Or the cool part where he showed me that he could do a headstand for way more than 15 seconds and I lost my biggest bet of the century.

But why was the kiss what got 99.8% of your attention? Really, didn't you see that I got called up on stage to co-teach drum class? Or that I read more books in 20 days than I've read in the last three years combined. Not only that but then I bought more? Or cookies? Or chia seeds?

Or most importantly that I hung out with MacKensie for a whole entire weekend? I hadn't seen her since she came to visit me in August last year with miss Ziggy.

Actually, if you do nothing else today you should go read this and see how great the weekend in San Francisco was.

One word: Cold.
Two words: Napkin blankets.
Three words: She's so adorable. (she'll say creepy)


My travels are over for the short term, no jet-setting currently in my schedule and maybe that will mean more outdoor adventures, more Portland loving and quality sister snuggling like I got to do this weekend!

Really, go read about "Jessi does the Mission (impossible)"

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

13 comments

P!nky said...

I love you and your fun posts! :)

Amy's Fashion Blog said...

Glad you have been taking time for yourself.

http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

Helene in Between said...

i want more boy details!
sounds like you had fun!

Nadine said...

Awe, it looks like you guys had a great time on your little visit! So awesome!

Erin LFF said...

Happy Cinco de Mayo to YOU friend! I will readily admit I'd done the napkin-blanket trick before. Sometimes you just gotta do weird things ;)

Anonymous said...

Okay not to get off track here but he can headstand for how long? Points awarded. Points awarded.

Also, I could weep with envy.

MacKensie said...

Awwwww love you, friend!!!

Melissa Nicole said...

i wanna come hang with you and mack :(

Kenzie Smith said...

All the fun that has been had! I am so glad that you were able to visit Mackensie :D I will have to go check out her post!

Ashley @ ladyacray.blogspot.com said...

So traveling is fun - but exhausting! I enjoy staying home once in a while with no plans :-)

Kristen @ See You In A Porridge said...

promise the kiss didn't get my attention!
meanwhile he can handstand for how long?!

Myra said...

So jealous that you cuties got to hang out! I'm totally part of the clan that wants more dish on the boy too ;) Haha!

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

Bahahahahah... I mean, c'mon... you had to know that as soon as you mentioned kissing a boy our attention span was gonna go womp woooooomp!