Monday, September 17, 2012

Sunday Surprise!

This weekend was packed with golf in every form - playing, watching, photographing and learning. The photos will take another day to edit - so you'll get that recap tomorrow!


I would like to brag though that my boyfriend Dan played in a tournament this weekend and won overall, had his best round of the year with a two under Par 70 at Quail Valley, won the closest to the pin on #13 (the 212 Yard Par 3) by hitting it to 6 feet and making the putt for a Birdie 2, and had the longest drive on the Par 5 #17 with a 324 Yard Bomb in the fairway. More about him and his new outfit golf game tomorrow!



^ A Man Who Loves the Details ^


Instead of getting carried away with that, we are going to talk about my Sunday afternoon. The one where I wussed out on a marathon training run and surprised my mom and my sister Bailey - it's time to taper anyway! I had a few invites elsewhere, like NFL RedZone with Brooke and Brad or horse betting at Portland Meadows, but I just felt like I needed some time with my mom and sister. Wish you were there too, Dad!


After a lunch date with Dan out at Pumpkin Ridge, I drove across town to spend the rest of my weekend with the girls while my dad was off serving and protecting. We accomplished a lot on the day including scoring a great deal on furniture from Craigslist, draining an entire pot of coffee and scheming about birthday alligators for a special someone's September birthday. I couldn't ask for more!


As always, Bailey was up for a few photos - she can be so camera-shy sometimes!


^ Smiles between Sisters ^


^ Patience ^



^ Signature pose ^



^ Cheesin' ^



^ Not letting herself fall asleep after a hard rip n' roar around the yard ^


<3 JE


No comments