Friday, March 20, 2015

First Day of Spring Favorites

Here we are, friends! 

It's Friday and I want to share some of my favorite things from this week while I link up with Amanda and all of the wonderful blogging ladies who join us. I'm a little late to the game today because I fell asleep unannounced last night with contacts in and never actually wrote this post ahead of time like I normally do. At least I showered after my workout last night and can halfway pretend like I have my life together!

:: It's the first day of Spring today and I was so ecstatic to leave my Pound! workout class at 7:50pm and there was still an ounce of daylight remaining.



:: I finally booked my travel itinerary to visit MacKensie! It may be lackluster to her because my visit is the weekend following her likely-Coachella plans, but I am beyond excited.

:: My weekend closet-purge did wonders for my ability to decide on what I should wear each day this week. It's also made me aware of the things I want and need when I do end up shopping for my new Spring pieces.

:: I took 7 classes with ClassPass since Sunday. It's amazing to have so many options from workouts I love, workouts I've never tried before and workouts that calm me down and help me take care of my body.

:: This article has 11 scientific reasons why I should go get a puppy today. I know that'd be a really irresponsible thing to do but a good-for-my-heart furry therapist doesn't sound so bad!

:: Buffer has made me so much better at twitter, allowing me to pre-schedule tweets and let them soar into the universe throughout the day. Talk about my favorite fish, efficiency!

:: Favorite weekend plans include coffee with mom and hopefully more stretchy yoga classes! 

Happy Weekend!

Who else is linking up with Amanda's Friday Favorites?

19 comments

B @ The Sequin Notebook said...

Oh I definitely need to do a closet purge soon, but somehow I keep pushing it off...and yay to extra daylight, it makes me so happy to see the sun shining when I leave my office!

P!nky said...

I love a good stretchy yoga class!

I am also loving all the sunshine, makes my heart happy!

BLovedBoston said...

Checking buffer out!! Thanks for the tip girl! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

Nadine said...

Everyone needs a puppy!!! :) My friend and I are taking pictures for our humane society each week now...so I get to play with new doggies every week and it does nothing to help my incessant want to bring all the dogs home with me even though I have two already! Life is just better with a dog!

I need to purge my clothes again. I keep trying shit on and putting it back because it looks bad. Just let it go Nadine!

Have a great weekend!

Nadine said...

Everyone needs a puppy!!! :) My friend and I are taking pictures for our humane society each week now...so I get to play with new doggies every week and it does nothing to help my incessant want to bring all the dogs home with me even though I have two already! Life is just better with a dog!

I need to purge my clothes again. I keep trying shit on and putting it back because it looks bad. Just let it go Nadine!

Have a great weekend!

Erin LFF said...

Cincinnati is supposed to be getting ClassPass sometime soon and I'm crossing my fingers the rumors are correct! I really want to visit some new places and try new workouts! :) I get bored easily so it would be nice to mix it up!

MakeMeUpMia said...

7 classes since Sunday, get it girl! Enjoy your coffee with mom and your weekend :)

Anonymous said...

Stupid jealous of so much of this, including, but not limited to, visiting Mac and ClassPass. Enjoy all the yogas this weekend!

Brittany said...

Get a puppy!! Haha They are a hell of a lot of work but so so good for the soul. Enjoy your weekend Lovely!

Julia said...

ClassPass sounds like so much fun! Loved that article about dogs, we have 3 and I can definitely say they are the best therapists! :) Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Helene in Between said...

Wiithout buffer (or hootsuite) I don't know what I would do! that Pound! class sounds amazing. Yay for more daylight and spring!

A PUPPYYYYYY!

Sarah :: Plucky in Love said...

Eeep! I wanna visit MacKensie too!!!! Jealz.

Kristen said...

now i feel like i need to get a puppy! my cats might hate me though.
glad you are enjoying your class pass doodad and of course yoga, yay!
i signed up for buffer but i totes dont really understand it.

Maddie said...

Dogs are only the best animals in the world!! Happy Friday!

MacKensie said...

I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO VISIT!!!!! YOU ARE BETTER THAN COACHELLA!!!!! Also I'm cleaning out my closet this weekend because of you. Thanks for being a my motivation for everything. xoxo

Kay R. said...

You are rocking Class Pass!! I really want a puppy now... and yay for trips and meet ups!

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

Ugh... don't your eyes feel so gross when you wake up after falling asleep with your contacts in?! It's the worst!!! But sometimes I'm so lazy I do it anyway... on purpose. :) lol
I need to clean out my closet BAD. Was just thinking about that today actually!

Lora Ashley said...

7 classes since Sunday? Good job!

Myra said...

You definitely need a puppy. Definitely! And me? I need Pound. I've already looked up to see if there are classes in Houston that I could hop into while I'm in town!