Thursday, June 6, 2013

Throwback Thursday: Sibling Love

Family is such an important part of my life. Without my wonderful and loving family, I don't know where I'd be today.


I especially don't know the person I'd be today without my brother who has guided me through school, through sports, through making good choices, through choosing the right kinds of people to hang around and even through finding happiness in my love life. He's always been there for me and he always has my happiness and well being in mind.


Having this sibling bond in my life makes me appreciate it when I see it from other siblings and it was especially heartwarming to see the bond between Dan and his sister.




  • Whenever they saw one another she had her arms wrapped around him in full embrace.

  • He wrote a beautiful note to her in the wedding card.

  • The tears in his eyes while he watched the father-daughter dance were genuine and from the heart (photos not allowed to be shared).


Instantly I was able to tell that he's proud of the woman she's grown up to be, and could tell that she looked up to her big brother more than she was able to articulate or express.


Today's Throwback Thursday is brought to you by the man who I love, who showed me his care and adoration for his little sister this weekend.



<3


heart JE

2 comments

brooke lyn said...

Dan the man, what a cute little guy!

Rachel Sedaker said...

Aw, that is so sweet! Siblings are the best.