On Tuesday after work I went to the Dollar Tree (where everything is a dollar!) and gave myself only a $10 budget. My initial goal for the trip was to get a few dishwasher safe to-go containers for my morning protein shake since I always seem to take it out the door with me. But, just like Target - I can't go into a dollar tree without going up and down all of the aisles needing all of the things.
Since I thought it would be pretty difficult for me to narrow down to only 10 items, I decided that you needed to come along and judge my purchases. Sounds like fun, right?
You'll be thrilled to know that I didn't fall for any of the cheap easter candy or decorations. Usually the pastel cuteness gets to me. I almost bought decorative straws but put them back after reconsidering life choices.
Okay starting off with the essentials for the kitchen!
1. You can never have too many massive wine glasses.
2. These bowls, I love them! I bought two!
3. What I originally came in for, I bought two! (ALSO, do you see the vino-2-go knock offs?)
4. This is a 80 page notebook where I'm going to chart meals + workouts over the next 80 days.
5. A sneakily cute chevron pattern for a killer sweaty Cards Workout from Babbling Brookelyn.
6. A girl can never have too much tupperware! (boring, sorry!)
8. Spring / Summer call for Paleo Popsicles, right?
9. These are the BEST kind of hair ties on the planet! ...Just kidding, I didn't actually get those but they do still exist apparently!
And there you have it!
All of my fun new items and cheaper than if I were to buy one wine glass at a fancier store.
Think about where you'd like to take blog-land shopping and come up with your own "Come Shopping With Me" post!