Friday, April 11, 2014

My Sunny Week in Gifs

Aren't you happy that it's Friday? I am!

I survived week 2 of dual-blogging and was a lot more organized than I'd expected to be - which I hope is something I can keep up because sadly if I get behind it means I'm going to read less blogs. You don't want that do you? 

Last thought before we get into my week in Gifs:

I'm going to learn so many things this weekend so that I can do another "Things I Learned This Weekend" post and hopefully link up with miss Katie QuĂ© on Monday. Who's in with me?

Monday

I think Emily said it best this week that Monday could go step on a lego.

Getting out of bed was an easy "ready, set ...nope!" and I was late because of it. #NoStress



Tuesday

My new home workout dvd (Focus T25) showed up at my door and I was a kid on Christmas morning. I'm strapped in and ready to give it a serious try. Follow along here.



Wednesday

I laughed at so many confessions posts this week with some incredible one-liners. See if you can catch the brilliance here and here.


Thursday

Feeling bold, I decided to try on some cobalt blue skinny jeans that I bought two years ago and have mistakenly worn maybe three times. The other 700+ days they were in the closet. Well Thursday was my day because I wore those things and didn't even have to shimmy into them after my mid-day workout. This is ironic to be excited about pants because I prefer no pants.




Friday

This is a great Friday Gif, don't you think? Have a great weekend!



 photo Signature.png

24 comments

Kathy@MoreCoffeeLessTalky said...

OMG that zebra gif!! so perfect for a friday. and so awesome too hahahaah.

thanks for the shout-out lady! let me know what you think of T25 :).

-kathy
Vodka and Soda

Amanda Elizabeth - Meet @ the Barre said...

Ohhhh I've heard great things about T25 I would like a full report please with sweaty selfies including ;-) Stop the Zebra gif is too much are all these gems from that one night in after your nap? You were very productive! Hope you have a fabulous weekend! xoxoxo ~Amanda

P!nky said...

BEST FRIDAY GIF EVER!!! LOVE!

And the UP GIF, amazing! GOGGLES!

xoxo

Amy @ Living n Learning said...

Yes, we definitely don't want you to read less blogs. :) Good job with the dual blogging girl.

A dancing zebra gif for Friday is totally great. Hope you have a great one!

Him & Me (But Mostly Me) said...

That was a great day to start today!!! Thanks for the laughs!

brooke lyn said...

i would love to share what i learned with EVERYONE on monday.

MakeMeUpMia said...

Major props on the dual blogging girl!! Love the zebra dance ;)

Melissa Nicole said...

yo. mad props for dual blogging. my second blog hasnt been touched since the fall. whoooops.

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

Dayummmm girl... thanks for the shout out! :D
That dog... bahahaha... that's awesome!
Any more room for me in dem jeans? ;)

Nadine said...

Interesting...that is the same dance I did this morning when I realized it was Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!

That dog is awesome!!!

Have a great weekend!

BLovedBoston said...

Glad you're enjoying your new workout DVD!! it looks intense from everything you've posted!! Woo hoo to not having to shimmy into pants - always a WIN!! Hope you have a great weekend!

Kasey Lynne said...

You rocked those cobalt jeans girl! I love it when I randomly try on a pair of pants that have been hiding in my closet and they fit!

Rachel Sedaker said...

You work those cobalt jeans! That Zebra gave me just the energy I need to get through this workday.

Tracey said...

The Friday GIF is hilarious and awesome! Put a little extra pep in my step!

henning love said...

all i can think of when i see that zebra GIF is the song do the hussle don't know why! have a great weekend!

henning love said...

now did i even spell that correct, nope hustle!

Oriana Lynn said...

i'm obsessed with your blog! k byeeeee

Kenzie Smith said...

Your gifs are always awesome! I love the Monday and Friday ones!

ChristmasOwl07 said...

Love it. I'm a big fan of gifs. I can just never find the perfect ones. but you nailed it girl

Em @ gymandtonic-em.com said...

Hey girl! I am so very jealous of your Focus T25!! And wowzers, I don't even know how you rock TWO blogs! You're flippin' amazing! I hope you have a great weekend girl! You deserve it! :)

Unknown said...

I LOVE these posts. YEA for cobalt skinnies!!!

Lauren said...

Eeeee love the Friday gif! And yay for old pants feeling new again, I love finding anything in my closet that for whatever reason I can suddenly love and wear again!

Katie Elizabeth said...

I'm already impressed with your dual blogging skills! I can barely keep up with one - share your secrets woman!! And yes to the zebra, I had to show my husband that one haha

Eva Marie Taylor said...

The dancing zebra for a Friday is just perfect! And I absolutely love Amanda and Kathy's confessions posts...actually all of their posts, really!