Friday, May 31, 2013

May Summary

As we close out the month of May I look back and I'm thankful for everything that's come my way.


First of all I'm thankful for all of you new readers that have come my way thanks to Brooke's recommendation to join a Portland Bloggers group full of lovely like-minded ladies.


Second, I'm thankful for such a successful month at work. I remember how it started and can see how far my team and I have come in the last 30 days.


We had beautiful weather to start the month and I got to goof around with these girls on the beach:




I've exceeded my monthly running goal of 100 miles by just a few over, and I don't plan to run on vacation (even though I brought clothes in case that mind of mine changes). I do plan do dance up a storm at the wedding and run circles around Dan (if that counts!)


This will make me really ready to hit the pavement com June 3rd when I'm back home. It rained on a few runs, but I don't mind!



This month I really enjoyed the start of something intellectual with TED Tuesdays: Happiness Advantage, 30 is not the new 20 and the Power of Grit.


Getting hit by a bus was a bad day for me and my car, but the joys of my Half Birthday and a blog make-over outweigh any mirror damage!


Finally, it was so refreshing to finally speak about the Truth behind Cohabitation, and I really appreciated everyone's warm, heartfelt and encouraging comments. I'm not proud of what once was, but I'm thankful it happened and that I learned how important my Daniel was because of it.


Before midnight tonight I'll step off an airplane and into the arms of my boyfriend who I've missed all week. I can't think of a more perfect way to end May!


Happy June!


heart JE

5 comments

brooke lyn said...

can't believe june is almost here! let's not go the whole month without seeing each other, deal?!

Suzannah (@AdvDressmaking) said...

Glad you found the Portland Bloggers group! Hope to see you at our July picnic event!

Rachel Sedaker said...

Wow, May went by fast. I'm glad to have found your blog through the Portland Bloggers group!

Jessi said...

D E A L! Plus we have to still figure out lodging for #Mudder!

Meghan said...

absolutely gorgeous photos of the dogs!