Thursday, May 2, 2013

Throwback Thursday: ¡Olé!

We made it to Thursday - ¡Olé!


Today has me thinking about how close we are to a holiday that is very near and dear to my heart: Cinco de Mayo


What's not to love about celebratory margaritas, chips, salsa, guacamole and other traditional cuisine not Taco Bell, Dan!.


I know that whenever I don't want to put dinner on the table the first restaurants that come to mind serve chips by the basket, keep the salsa coming and have eclectic flare and mariachi bands. Seriously - my salsa to chip ratio is 2:1, I have plenty of tomato stains to prove it.


Lately around the house we've been mashing avocados, chopping onions and chilling that guac like we've never tasted something so decadent! I'm looking forward to maybe putting together my first shot at making Sangria this weekend. Who knows, maybe I'll share!


Sorry for the shorty post - today is going to be one of the busier days of the whole month with quite a lot of pressure on the little girl below's shoulders.


Today's Throwback Thursday is brought to you by a little girl who has always been chasing the sun with a smile on her face, sombrero and all.




¡Olé!

heart JE

No comments