Friday, November 15, 2013

It Happened at Midnight

No Judgement allowed, but do you want to know what I did with my Thursday night?


First I went to Costco, where I almost got a pair of Red Hunters for $75 but wanted the gloss finish and they didn't have it in my size. Then I saw the oversized 37" tall stuffed panda's and wanted one SO badly because I'm a little needy for cuddles lately - but didn't want to get him wet in the rain. I left Costco with 2 pantry boxes of gum because I'm a gum fiend - then spent an hour and a half in traffic back across town. #FirstWorldProblems


Yes, I do plan to get that Panda soon


After what seemed like so much running around I got home and napped with the light on and my shoes still on - even though I had a big night of a workout, laundry and silly TV on the agenda.


When I woke up around 8:30 I was still not productive like I'd planned to be, and instead got stuck on my laptop checking out Buzzfeed, reading blogs and microwaving my dinner. Before I knew it - it was 11:50pm and I had a this unstoppable craving for some peppermint ice cream. I wouldn't have driven to get the magical flavor but since my 24-hour grocery store is only 2 blocks away I literally had no excuse. When I got home, peppermint and I had a date. All in all, a good night.



Cool story, Jessi.


Here's something for everyone!




ALSO - Snapchat is fun.  Brooke and Brad know my antics and you can see them too: JumpingJE

Have a great weekend and Happy Birthday to me!

5 comments

Marisa @ Uproot from Oregon said...

Have I ever told you that peppermint ice cream is my favorite?! ONLY the kind with the pieces of peppermint pink candy in it- sooo delicious. Now you have me craving it! Maybe I will get myself some in honor of your birthday :) Have a wonderful day tomorrow!

brooke lyn said...

OHEMGEE must make a peppermint float with the ice cream and 7up (or sprite if you're into that kind of thing)

Kasey said...

Oh my gosh, I hope my local grocery store doesn't have either of those flavors or I am in trouble!!

Anna said...

Ah yes, the midnight sweets run...been there!

Tyrell Mara said...

Hello there my friend!

I just wanted to pop by and thank you for sharing my post on winning the war of attrition! :) I always love coming over here and listening to both your beautiful storytelling and optimistic inspiration.

Wishing you well, Jessi.

Ty