Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Humpday Confessions #1

How exciting! 

Today I'm playing along today in Kathy's link-up where we confess all the things and include some silly gifs to support our statements. I've never joined in but I think it can be a really great way to spout out all the random crap that happens in my world on the day to day. 

Without any hesitation, let's jump straight into all of the fun! 

- People seem to think I'm pretty organized, but truth be told that I don't know what I'm writing about tomorrow, or the next day, or three days after that. I'd be a much better blogger and community member if I wasn't having to spend the weekdays putting it all together, so someday unlikely maybe I'll get my ish together. 



- I consider myself to eat paleo, but probably only 90%. The other 10% of my diet without doing any scientific calculations happen to be cheese and alcohol. The bread, pasta, beans, rice, sweets don't get me - but queso and cold ones, why can't I quit you?


- Drunk me would agree that all of these things are true (thanks Buzzfeed). "CAN'T MATH, HERE YOU GO!"


- I was so excited about joining in this week that this post draft began on the weekend. Don't make fun, I had wine in my hand and tried staring the House of Cards series that everyone has been raving so much about. truth talk - I have a really short attention span when it comes to starting a new series and when I'm drinking red wine


- Found out via snapchat that it's shark week for several of my blog ladies, near and far. It's a real phenomenon, this shark week thing. (jumpingje for the snappers out there)



- I took laundry out of the dryer mid-last week and I set it on the bed. As of this morning it's still on my bed and I manage it by pullng the clean clothes from the pile. It was only workout stuff so don't judge me for making all my clothes wrinkly - but yes I agree that this is a serious single lazy habit.


- I confess that I love this girl and really hope that she moves north soon. Just look at how adorable she is. If you don't follow her you've missed out on some amazing posts


Ah, I feel like a new woman after that brain dump! 

Thanks and look for this again next week!





13 comments

Heather @ The Maritime Reader said...

I enjoyed this brain dump!! Great GIF choices too :)

Ashley - Married to the Game said...

I need to get my shit together too and drunk me would totally agree with all of those things hahaha

Alex[andra] said...

I'm not organized with my blog at ALL! I just post when I feel like it. Maybe that's a bad thing. Meh.

Kathy@MoreCoffeeLessTalky said...

omfg the laundry! i hate putting laundry away. when i do laundry, it stays in the basket for daysssssss. then when i need the basket again for laundry, i dump out that clean pile onto my bed and use the basket and it's like i'm drowning in clean laundry so no judgement here.

thanks for linking up!

-kathy | Vodka and Soda

Katie Elizabeth said...

The laundry.... I'm currently staring at two clean piles of unfolded clothes in the middle of my living room right now. I like to leave it in the most annoying place so that I will (hopefully) fold it faster!

Melissa Nicole said...

SHARK WEEK.

brooke lyn said...

shark week is real and dangerous and in full force.

MacKensie said...

Awwwwww luuuurveeee youuuuu!!! I can't wait to be drunk and not do laundry properly with you!

Kate @ Another Clean Slate said...

Putting away laundry is definitely my least favorite chore. And I couldn't give up cheese either! No shame!

Amanda Elizabeth - Meet @ the Barre said...

I love that judging you gif....I feel like I could use that in every single post I do. Oh girl I'm not organized I have like 15 drafts posts and they are basically my ramblings and then I pull them together the night before don't you worry ;-)

his little lady said...

You seriously always have the best GIFs. Laundry is definitely my least favorite chore. That and vacuuming.
xo TJ

http://www.hislittlelady.com

Lauren said...

Ummm leaving clean laundry unattended doesn't stop when you are coupled off, hate to say it. I have had clean towels on the kitchen table since Sunday. I would snap them to you but I can't explain why in that tiny text box. Just know I am a mess, too. And I love that money throwing gif. Entertainment 720!

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

It takes me FOREVER to put laundry away. It sits in the dryer for at LEAST 3 cycles on average! haha