Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Guess What Today Is?

Guess what today is!



The camel's favorite day!


I for one haven't been feeling the benefits of hump day because I have lost track of time lately. Really it's only Wednesday? {sigh}


I am in early (5am conference call from home) and I can't remember the last time I was at the office for less than 12 hours - but this post isn't a complaint, it's a share of all the fun I get to have when I'm burning the candle at both ends.


Now let me assure you, all of these photos are from night time. No morning drinking has occurred (yet).



Most evenings right around 6:30pm when everyone is long gone for the day I've been known to strut around the corner to my boss's beer fridge (that I filled) and grab a cold one to enjoy while I work in peace and quiet. Nothing but the best. 


In addition, I have a back up meal in the fridge ready for when I may just have to eat at the desk for the third time in the day - paleo approved.


There should be no reason that I should be leaving work in the summer when it's DARK outside as you'll see above- but it happened... and I can see it happening again.


Simply put - now you understand why I've been a little quiet here on the blog and having WAY delayed comments to back-logged blogs out there that I haven't had a chance to read yet. I will have time again someday for all of the fun, but right now 80% of my day you can find me at work or pounding the pavement to get the remaining 50 miles in for the month ... By August 25th!


Cheers to work beer and hump day! 


Jessi

5 comments

Lauren said...

Your dedication to have paleo back-up meals is amazing!

brooke lyn said...

your goal for today should be have the beer at home tonight instead of being stuck at work!

Anna said...

Whatever that meal is, it looks amazing!

LG said...

Ugh, sorry about your crazy hours! But at least you've got the beer. That was pretty good planning on your part.

mackensie said...

You got this, girl!! I admire your work ethic!