Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Buhbye, 2013!

Hey 2013 - I have to confess. You weren't my favorite. 


As I sit here trying to remember all of the good things and all of the not so good things, I mourn the time I lost. I spent too much time working, too much time blogging, too much time running, too much time scrolling instagram and facebook. Too much time watching the world go by rather than jumping in and making it instead. Also that I just spent 30 minutes on buzzfeed while writing this tells you something! 

If anything, this year I feel like I learned some balance. Conscious changes I've made include cutting down my running miles (and really not being so strict anyway), cutting down work stress and doing more for myself each and every day. 

It's amazing how much a person can change in one year and I believe 2014 will be simply incredible.

See you next year! 

3 comments

Rachel Sedaker said...

I hope that 2014 has lots of great things in store for you! The New Year starts with a new moon, so I think that's a good sign. :)

Melissa Nicole said...

happy new year girl! can't wait to see what 2014 bring :)

Whitney Alison said...

I hope 2014 brings you all you're hoping for :) Don't beat yourself up too much about 2013 :)