Friday, February 20, 2015

Favorites on a Special Day

Listen up, ladies - this Friday comes with a few ground rules. 

Since Friday is Amanda's link up and THIS Friday is Amanda's Big-Awesome-Amazing-Marry-Her-Best-Friend Day I recommend that you either a). Link up here b.) Comment here c.) Follow here for gorgeous photos. 

I actually suggest all three because that's what I've done, but I can't always herd all the cats now can I?



Favorite Surprise

This lady sent me some snail mail "just because she was thinking of me" and it made my heart burst with happiness. All the way from across the country she was thinking of me. She pulled my address from her contact list and she made the effort. Effort that wasn't necessary but made such a huge part of my week. Simply put, relationships that give everything and take nothing are my jam.

Favorite Workout

So by now you know I'm obsessed with ClassPass. I got it as a gift to myself for Valentine's Day in an effort to show myself more love and that's exactly what I've done this week. I've taken 7 classes and seriously don't know a favorite. From the highest impact at a CrossFit gym to the lowest most lovely impact stretch class with foam rollers - I am in love.


Favorite Cover

Melissa shared this Thursday and I've listened.... a lot.


Weekend Plans

Road Trip! 

I'm headed up to Seattle today to visit my brother on the magic Bolt Bus. This mode of transportation has WiFi, is about 1/3 of the cost of driving and is even good for a solid Friday nap - which is coincidentally my favorite party trick. 

Brother used to live in Europe, so to be able to see him with only a 3-hour commute and no time zone change is easy livin'. Maybe we will find the Bookstore Bar and I can capture my own candid photos of Hot Dudes Reading.  

Remember....a). Link up here b.) Comment here c.) Follow here for gorgeous photos. 

17 comments

BLovedBoston said...

I think class pass should hire you if they haven't already LOL! Have so much fun visiting your brother this weekend! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

Rachel Emily said...

We don't have Class Pass in my town yet, boo! But I looove group exercise classes so I am dying for one! Have a great weekend with your brother, girl!

Kathy@MoreCoffeeLessTalky said...

dammit, they don't have this classpass jazz in canadia. WHY NOT?? this would be perfect for me since i'm off and have all the time to try different workouts/classes!

Brianne said...

A road trip sounds like so much fun! I'm in desperate need of one myself.

Helene in Between said...

Class pass is awesome. what a perfect gift for yourself!

Melissa Nicole said...

k seriously how good is milky chance + covers!? SO GOOD

DeborahYanni said...

I love road trips!! We have something like the Bolt Bus here in the southeast called the Mega Bus. It's the same concept. I haven't ridden it yet but I heard it's great. Enjoy your weekend!

B @ The Sequin Notebook said...

I hope you have a fantastic time with your brother! Bolt Bus is awesome, you really can't beat it for the price!

JMO said...

Snail mail = THE best thing ever! Love it! Have fun and be safe on your roadtrip! Happy weekend friend! xoxo

Kenzie Smith said...

I am so freaking excited for Amanda! I love that you gave her a shout out :D Also, there is such thing as a Book Bar?! Why is this not in my life!?! Also, so happy that you are loving your ClassPass SO much!

The Siberian American said...

I hope you have fun visiting your brother in Seattle! The Bookstore Bar sounds amazing! :)

Optimistic Existentialist said...

Oh wow that is an awesome cover!!

Ainy said...

i loved that cover! and have fun visiting your brother :)

www.theunbrokendaydreams.blogspot.com

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

Hope you have fun with your broski!

Kay R. said...

Umm that cover is amazing!!! Also I hope you had a great roadtrip!

P!nky said...

So glad the card made your day! I just wanted to make you smile :)!

Amanda Elizabeth - Meet @ the Barre said...

Finally catching up after the wedding. Ummmmmm I love your shout out and marry your best friend day. So fantastic and so true ;-) xoxoxoxoxo