Friday, October 26, 2012

DIY's I'm Itching to Do

Happy Friday, everyone!


This weekend I'm staying out of the weather and getting after some projects I've been DIYing to do. #feelingpunny


I've been in a crafty mood and I'm not sure what to make of it Oh wait, I'm about to share a list of things I want to make.


I can always find inspiration from Pinterest and am adding these sites to my bloglovin' list that my friend Leslie shared yesterday. Inspiration Gold


In a few home design blogs I've seen lately it's what people make themselves that they love and cherish the most, not what expensive vase or bookend they bought at West Elm. It's amazing what a personal touch can do for creating your own unique style.. even if you got your idea from a tutorial!


Time for some Craft Talk!


Hint: Click on the images below to learn more about the project!


^ Painted & wrapped bricks ^


^ DIY Tile Coasters ^


^ Preserve beautiful colors of the fall leaves ^


^ Spraypaint  glass using rubber bands to create the clear lines ^


^ Add a sequin elbow patch to an old or thrifted sweater ^


^ Chalkboard paint ^



^ Add a print to a plain sweatshirt ^



^ With dad's help - amazing table ^


^ Use a curtain as a headboard ^


DIY date soon?


<3 JE

No comments