Wednesday, October 31, 2012

October Summary

Just like that, October has come to a close!


This was quite the busy month with a big and vague announcement at work, a long distance to run and several projects to keep me busy.


In Portland, summer ended and the rain made its comeback for the next 9 months. With its presence a fun new hashtag was born on instagram for PDX'ers to embrace the gloomy days: #WhenItRainsItPortlands (started by Gilganizer)








Drum Roll Please...................................

Accomplishments:

  • I finished my first marathon on October 7th, 2012

  • I Voted!

  • Completed 21 Days of the OctNOber Challenge (Week 1, Week 2, Week 3)

  • I didn't drink alcohol for 35 days - the longest streak since turning 21!

  • Current Running Stats: 100.2 Miles

  • My new best Nike+ FuelBand Day: 11,585


Projects:

  • Watched all 54 episodes of Breaking Bad that have aired to date. Only 8 left starting Spring 2013!

  • DIY Family Name Art for the beach house.

  • Halloween Decorations (here and here) but no costumes.


Great Memories:

  • A wonderful Beach weekend with my parents, Bailey and Dan!

  • The Macklemore Concert with Brooke and Brad

  • Seeing Dan after his visit home to Chicago

  • Dan said "I love you" for the first time. I cried smiled, hugged and kissed him and said it back...about a hundred times. He took my breath away.


Thanks for coming back for the monthly recap series! Onward, November!

<3 JE

4 comments

Brookelyn said...

you and dan the man are too presh. (it makes me want to gag a little) ;)

Brad said...

Dan told me "I love you" first.

2012, We Had Fun! | JESSI EVEN said...

[...] we finally admitted that we love each other this [...]

Throwback Thursday: Love in All the Right Places | JESSI EVEN said...

[...] each other with fresh eyes, we let the world know that we were officially a couple, we shared I love you’s for the first time, spent quality time with my family and as you know, moved in together. It’s been one of my [...]