Friday, December 7, 2012

Fa-La-La-La Friday

I don't know if it's the same for you but the holidays are coming at me quickly!

You mean it's the 7th already and I haven't created an Advent Calendar? Shame on me


I'm happy to share that I knocked out my Christmas cards in one night and they are already in the mail (for those whose addresses I have) - and thankfully had enough stamps to get me there. I was encouraged by the flood of cards I've been receiving and hope to display them in some adorable way like this seen on Pinterest.




Time to share some inspiration I'm using to get myself in gear this holiday season:

At least I've got my glitter snowflake:


<3 JE

2 comments

Erin May Davis said...

I'm so jealous you already have cards out! I'm still trying to get my Christmas boxes into the basement and out of the way!

Jessi said...

Not all of them out - send me your new address in a facebook message! :)