Monday, December 31, 2012

2012, We Had Fun!

I feel confident saying that 2012 was a daydream year for me.


Those who are near and dear to me have told me that I'm visibly the happiest they've ever seen me and that my energy is contagious. Many wonderful things have happened to me this year and I've been proud to document them here in this web-space for my family, friends and complete strangers. I'm not planning a December summary this month, but rather a 2012 wham-bam thank you, ma'am!


I want to share some of my most wonderful memories that I blogged about from the year (by category!) in case you missed them or have just joined me recently:


Fitness:




Family:



Friends:



Boyfriend:



  • When we finally admitted that we love each other this summer :) :)

  • Dan meeting the family and continuing to spend time with them - since Bailey has a huge crush on him!

  • Witnessing Dan's best round of golf in 2012 on a beautiful day at Quail Valley Golf Course.

  • Exploring the East side with Dan to prepare for his 2013 move-in (1, 2, 3)


It's been so important to me to be able to document my life here and I feel like it helps me to capture the moment better - even if it is a lot of time and effort - it's worth it!

Thanks again for stopping by, I look forward to seeing you back here in 2013!

<3 JE

No comments