Thursday, December 27, 2012

TBT: Christmas Past

It's December 27th and Christmas is over and gone for the next 363 days. Thanks for the drive-by, Christmas - it's been real!


I'm back to work today - from the comfort of my home + New coffee maker - and I am thrilled that I don't have a tree, lights, ornaments or glitter to clean up after. It's the good life.


As planned, I spent some time at home the past 4 days going through old photos and not even scraping the surface of all of the gems that are in my parent's possession. What I can tell immediately from the photos I did find is that my parents have always been just as cool as they are now, that I had a really amazing childhood and that I have always been surrounded by wonderful influences. In all of the photos we are having fun and that's what my parents always wanted for us. I'm looking forward to sharing more with you!


Today's photo is brought to you by brother & sister matching flannel, old film and many gifts under the tree year after year.



And maybe this rack:



Happy Throwback Thursday!


<3 JE

No comments