Monday, December 24, 2012

Having Myself a Merry Little Christmas

I don't know about you guys but I seem to do this every year. No matter how much my focus is on getting the perfect gifts for others I seem to do a little shopping for myself. Advantages? Free Shipping codes, the falling prices and the fact that I'm out shopping anyway so why not!

This year I can at least justify the spending and attribute the shopping to two non-Christmas events: Getting a New Job and Dan's plan to move in with me in February. You'll see the theme in the items below of Style versus Home and hopefully you agree with me that I have already had a very Merry Christmas.

Here are some of the lovely items I couldn't pass up this year and I'm beyond thrilled! Especially since I had a shipping code or 30% discount on all of them:











West Elm Organic Chevron Duvet Cover + 2 Shams, $89.00 / $24 each

Merry Christmas Eve! I am counting down the minutes until I get to see my brother via Skype. I can't wait to see his reaction as he gets to open his gifts a day early... which now that I think of it has always been his dream since it's also his Half Birthday today! Oh, Brother!

<3 JE

2 comments

Brooke Lyn said...

Love. The. Chev.

January’s Eight Great Goals + 2013 Resolutions | JESSI EVEN said...

[...] spending and back on the saving train. I got carried away during the holiday [...]