Thursday, January 3, 2013

Throwback Thursday: Thrift Shop

My oh my - it was tough returning to work yesterday and even more difficult to get out of bed this morning. After my low 40 degree evening run, all I wanted to do was curl up in a ball underneath a heated blanket and drink hot cocoa. Wait - that's what I actually did? Successful night, Jessi.


This weekend Dan and I are headed to Mr. Brad's 30th 27th Birthday party where we will be having a bowling extravaganza at Big Al's in Beaverton. In typical Brad fashion, there's a few quirky rules we must follow to attend:


1. Bring Brad and Brooke a present that doesn't suck.


2. Come dressed head to toe in an outfit purchased at a thrift shop.


Thanks to Macklemore- a wonderful theme party idea was born:


[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK8mJJJvaes&w=560&h=315]


Lucky  me, I love poppin' tags at thrift shops and will have a fun time going through my very own closet collection to fit the dress requirements.


Today's Throwback Thursday is brought to you by my love for eccentric accents and funky hat swag.






<3 JE

1 comment

Low Carb Jabberwockey said...

Love the thrift shop themed party ! I may steal this idea 8-)